Personal datacache of Colby Gutierrez-Kraybill and Hilda Gutierrez-Kraybill. Colby is employed by the MIT Media Lab. Hilda specializes in being Awesome.
- kray⋅bill [krey-bil]
- from the Swiss family Krähenbühl, derived from the German words "Krähen", meaning "crow" and "bühl" meaning "hill".
- gu⋅tiérrez [gu-teeṝez]
- patronymic name meaning "son of Gutierre" (son of Walter). Walter or Walther from Old High German Walthari, composed of the words "wald", meaning "rule" and "hari", meaning "army, warrior".
- shrewd [shrood]
–adjective, -er, -est.
- astute or sharp in practical matters: a shrewd politician.
- keen; piercing.
- ra⋅ven [rey-vuhn]
- any of several large, corvine birds having lustrous, black plumage and a loud, harsh call, esp. Corvus corax, of the New and Old Worlds.
- the divine culture hero and trickster of the North Pacific Coast Indians.
- (initial capital letter) Astronomy. the constellation Corvus.